Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tonsil hockey

The hotel heiress has been repeatedly linked to the rock star because saucy photos of them locking lips constantly emerge. But Travis insists a snog from Paris means you’re just friends.

He said: "Paris and I have tongue kissed before. "It's not unusual for me to say hello to Paris and kiss her, but it's not like we are a couple or anything. When we see each other, we say hello. That's it."

Um, that's much more than a friendly kiss hello. And I don't go around tongue kissing my friends.

Hey Travis, if you're hooking up with Paris, just admit it. Don't be all shady and tell bad lies. Although I never thought Paris was your type, and I'm still a little shocked by it, que sara sara.

She'll chew you up and spit you out in less than a month. And then don't come crying to me and.....well, ok, strike that last comment.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that heiress!She is sooo naughty!! But yes of course Travis!! Just admit it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home