Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In the words of Jack Johnson

"I believe in memories
they look so pretty when I sleep
And when I wake up
you look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time
And there is no song I could sing
And there is no combination of words I could say
But I will still tell you one thing
We’re better together
It’s always better when we’re together
We’ll look at the stars when we’re together
It’s always better when we’re together
It’s always better when we’re together "

6 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song!

"There's no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard......"

Lanie

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorites.
Ok, so it looks like at least we girls (and maybe our boys)need to get our butts to a Jack Johnson concert, eh?
Love you for reals!
Fi

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Yes! I love my some Jack Johnson. How much fun would that be? I'll keep my ears open.

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see him live. We would have such a blast.

Lanie :)

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the better half baby....

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Gina said...

oh baby. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home