Friday, February 08, 2008

Rehab Roundabout



Scott Weiland has also entered rehab, though it's not clear where.

It's reported that the Velvet Revolver frontman went to a "facility" right after his band's Wednesday show in L.A., and according to a band statement, last night's show in San Diego had to be postponed. "Velvet Revolver deeply apologize to their fans and thank them for sticking by the group." Weiland was popped by cops last November for an alleged DUI

Dear Scott Weiland,
Can you please knock this shit off? Stone Temple Pilots are supposed to be getting back together, and that is a show that I gotta see...it's been too long. So get your mind clear and that monkey off your back. Do it for yourself, for your family. Do it for me and Fi.
Love, Gina
.
p.s. I'm not sure if you know, but I got married to an awesome and amazing guy, so please stop texting me and sending me love letters. You had your chance, and that door is now closed.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Stone & Temple Pilot Rocks! Seriously!!
Just reading your blog made me realize that it's not on my ipod list for some reason.
Really like the letter to Scott!
especially the P.S. part..hhahah

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it. i hope he listens this time.
love u
fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home