Friday, March 30, 2007

Swooon

I love me some Maroon5.

Adam Levine is a dynamic and talented (not to mention pretty high on the swoon scale) frontman and singer for the band, and I have been asking anybody who would listen "When are they putting out a new album????"

Their debut album, "Songs for Jane" is absolutley amazing and awesome, and one of those rareitys where EVERY SONG is fricken amazing.

But that was FIVE years ago!

I'm ready for more!

Check out the video for their new song, "Makes me wonder." It's hot and just makes me want more more more!

So, when is their new album coming out?

Mark your calenders....May 22nd is the day!

So be ready.

And start saving your pennies, because they are flippin unbelievable in concert. I have seen them twice already and that is simply not enough!

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time!
;)
Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home