Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Can I get a vowel?

There have been whispers over the last few weeks that there's a chance Mario Lopez will replace Bob Barker when he steps down as host of "The Price Is Right" in June after 35 years.


Rumor has it that Lopez has been offered 10 million to replace Barker, but Lopez is holding out.

They could do a package deal and have Screech be the dude that warms up the audience, Jesse, Kelly and Lisa work the Vanna angle with the letter turning and Zack do whatever he wants and totally get away with it.

6 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this picture haunts me...

Fi

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. I bet Saved By the Bell totally had a fantasy episode where that came true! You know like the dream scenario episodes where Mario is Ricky Ricardo and Jesse is Lucy.... ???

Love you!
Fi

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Gina said...

lol, you're so funny!

ok, so I'm not the only one who used to watch that show every Saturday morning.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Gina said...

lol, you're so funny!

ok, so I'm not the only one who used to watch that show every Saturday morning.

Luuuuuucy....dum da da.....Luuuucy.....dum da da...

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm your
Vit-a
Meat-a
Vegimen Girl!
Thanks for the smile!
Love you,
Fi

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I love it! uh oh, we better practise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home