Monday, March 26, 2007

Make it stop

Hiccups are the worst.

Especially when they keep coming and it seems there is nothing you can do to make it stop. It sucks when you're trying to talk to a client on the phone and every couple of seconds you make this hideous noise that you have to keep saying "excuse me" after each one.

Well, "The People's Pharmacy" has an intriguing hiccup remedy: a teaspoon of sugar. Fast, yummy, and portable (just carry a sugar packet around with you if you're prone to hiccups).

It's worth a shot!

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used this method often when I was a kid. Also - Sugar water sipped through a glass covered with a papertowel.. old wives tales that work...bbb

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Nice! I wish you would have shared that with me before..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home