Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Buy this shirt!

















Showing your support has never been easier!

All you have to do is go to
www.teamuma.spreadshirt.com and buy one (or 50) awesome shirts. (It wouldn't let me attach the link there, sorry. Just cut and paste!) Not only are you donating to an excellent cause, but you're going to look hawt doing it!

Head over to Erik's Blog where he does an outstanding job of keeping us up to date with everything.

Often times he adds some message from John, Uma's fiance. There was something in today's post that just gave me chills when I read it...it's so hauntingly beautiful that I had to share it with you:

"I was too tired to tell you last night what happened yesterday. She kissed me.....no, I'm mean SHE kissed ME....I didn't reach down and kiss HER. She lifted up her head to me, held the back of my head with her left hand and kissed me like a woman kisses a man. A very intense and wordless (!) moment followed.....just eyes and cheeks and hands and breath. Funny how you can't hear a single ICU alarm going off in a moment like that. My entire universe was her face, her eyes and the tiny-ship-in-the-middle-of-the-sea feeling you get when your emotional exchange reduces every distraction it's proper size. ....you float, safe because you are together."

Ok, tell me you don't have tears in your eyes after that? Wow. Just beautiful.

Keep praying, keep visualizing, keep thinking positive thoughts.

WE LOVE YOU UMA!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally felt the same way when I read that part of Erik's blog. How amazing is that?

Lanie :)

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I'm praying.
Love,
Fi

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you (and Erik) very much for bringing this amazing journey to my attention. This is a source of inspiration to me. I've never seen such creative effort and devotion. Just goes to show that everything's possible. And Love IS all you need.
I bought me and the man a t-shirt and donated, thanks to you!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Thank you for donating and being a part of this amazing journey. Can I ask who this is?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home