Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ashton has had enough

Ashton is hanging up his prankster suit after eight successful seasons.

"Punk'd" has had a lot of success roping in big names and making them look dumb. Hey, I wish I had thought of that idea.

You could call it our generations "Candid Camera."

Ah, who I am kidding, my generation was "Candid Camera." "Punk'd" is more my little brothers generation.

I'm getting old...

Anyway, the final season premieres April 10, but all eight new episodes will air back-to-back during a "sneak peek marathon" April 7, MTV announced Monday.

I have to be honest, I didn't know this show was still on. It's not one that I go out of my way to watch, but when I do catch it here and there, it's pretty funny.

3 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With you. Did not realize it was still going. Thought it was a one or two seasoner. I'm sure Ashton has gained a nice little nest egg from the show. Good for him.
But I will probably catch a few this season.
Thanks for the info.
Fi

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Gina said...

oh I'm sure he made BANK on that show. Hopefully he'll make the last season the best yet and punk some really out there....like George Bush... or Michael Jackson...lol

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add it to the tivo... bbb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home