Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Some of my favs from last night's Globes

Justin works his tux and smile.

He cleans up so very nicely. Although I prefer him in his style of dress...the three piece suits with the fedora and sneaks....hawt!

But I love the fact that he knows it's not the time or place for that.

What a good boy.









Does Jennifer Lopez ever look bad?

I don't think so.

She's hot and fierce and all the rest of it. Love her.














America is showing no signs of Ugly Betty here.

Take off those braces, glasses, bushy eyebrows and poncho, and you get a sparkling hottie.

You can tell she's a genuienly lovely person who is thankful for her success.












I heart Jennifer Hudson.

I heart her dress, her hair, her make up, everything.

I think he body is kicking and honestly prefer her frame to those skinny ass on their death beds skeletors out there.

She looks healthy and stunning and like a real star.











Reese made her first major appearance since splitting with Ryan. .

And she's working it.

I love the bold yellow dress with the red shoes...it says she's single and doesn't give a you know what.

It say's, I'm confindent and know I look hot.

And I love the angled bangs too...she's got it going on!

4 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. I couldn't commit myself or my one wired tivo to it last night.
I love America. She is so much fun in Ugly Betty. But it looks like someone doesn't agree with us! Check out the girl that looks like she's stepping on America's dress in that picture! She's not at all impressed with America (it's obvious by her expression)! LOL.
And I love Reese too.
Brad and Angie are so strange. I love them each. Brad is undeniably hot, but there is a lot of hotness above him. Like Shane and Johnny Depp of course. And Angie, you have to admit, does some good things. I think EVERY celebrity with money and persuasive power of popularity should be donating money, time AND spotlight to needy causes. I think there is just NO excuse not to. But doesn't she sometimes seem a bit narcissistic? I know that sounds rediculous, but she's just strange, trust me.
Ok, enough for now.
Love you,
Fi

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Good eye on the dress stepping thing. That girl looks piiisssed!

I agree with you about Brad and Angie. And you forgot Matty from your list. And Johnny Knoxville. Anyway, I think it's great that she/they donate so much money to charity and other causes, and I also agree that every celebrity with lots of money should do the same. Alot of them do, it's just not talked about it in the press.

I know what you mean about a strange something with Angie. Did you read that article where she said "I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

Intresting..

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I was DISGUSTED by those comments about her children. And that she would choose to use her public forum to talk about treating children that way.
But then again, this is the woman that publicly bragged about having sex with Billy Bob.
Fi

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Gina said...

I know, it makes me feel sad for Shiloh, like she's going to actually have a tougher time being close to her mom because she is her blood child.

Hopefully Brad will squash that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home