Friday, January 05, 2007

Last cup of Joe

Remember when I told you that a group of us went to say goodbye to Dietrichs because they shut our beloved hang out down?

Here's Lanie standing in the area where we did most of our growing up. Many a night spent here...ok, I won't go into it, I know I already explained the significance...you get it. Ohhhh, if those chairs and umbrellas could talk...

Anyway, I thought I'd try and capture the moment so we could look back at it a quick snippet of our last night there.

Erik was being a bit of a diva, saying he "doesn't do video" but it's all good. My homeslice was with me though..she felt sad and wasn't afraid to say it. My homey!

As you can see, we're so distraught that no one really wants to take the reigns on the fond farewell.

Check out the video below.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so sad! I will miss this place so much. Even now when I drive by, I feel a little bit of sadness in my soul. Seeing the empty counter and missing chairs, and all..... Thanks Gina for capturing the last night!

Lanie :)

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Gina said...

I know, I feel the same way. It's just strange. It served us well, and will always hold a special place in my heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home