Thursday, January 04, 2007

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

I blame you for this. Because you didn't listen to me and start watching "The OC" they are now shutting it down.

If you were a fan, like I am, you would know that this season is actually really good. Ryans Dad just came back. Hello! That's crazy! Everyone knows he's a drunk loser dead beat! And he hasn't come back in a a Hallmark "lets all be a family again" kind of way. No, it's more like "I'm an ex criminal and I'm going to act totally shady like I want something from you" kind of way. And everyone knows that can only mean some good stuff.

TMZ reports: After killing off their most famous character, turning Summer into a hippie, and forcing Ryan to fight just about everybody who looked at him the wrong way, the folks behind "The OC" have finally thrown in the beach towel.

"This feels like the best time to bring the show to its close," said Josh Schwartz, the show's creator and executive producer. According to FOX, on February 22 the struggling series will ride off into the California sunset one last time.

"The OC" was an overnight sensation when it first debuted in 2003. But darker plotlines led to a departure from what the show did best -- lighthearted comedy mixed with teen angst -- culminating in the death of Mischa Barton's character last season, and now the death of the series.

It's a good thing American Idol is starting soon, or I'd be in a real frail state of mind.

5 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so! I love this show. What am I going to look forward to now? I guess it makes one less committment on a week night for me. Boohoo! :(

Lanie

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Gina said...

thank goodness someone else shares my grief over this. I thought I was all alone in my sadness.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i USED to love it, but it's sorta like when 90210 tried to go to college together at CU...maybe sleeping dogs should just sleep...or give Summer her own show, she's the real reason it's so good.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Gina said...

you're right, Summer does deserve her own show. I heart her.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Nicolas Cleans.O.C said...

Nicolas Cleans.O.C/Cleaning Services/
34111 La Serena Dr
Dana Point Ca 9262929
www.nicolascleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.nicolascleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.nicolascleans.com/
www.nicolascleans.com/
www.nicolascleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.servicescleans.com/
www.nicolascleans.com/
www.nicolascleans.com/
www.nicolascleans.com/
www.nicolascleans.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home