Monday, December 11, 2006

Getting back together?

Could the cast of Friends come together one last time to do a reunion show? Do we want to see one? What if it sucks? Would it be better to have our last memories of the show be all the hilarity that ensued? Female First reports:

"The two actresses, who played Monica Gellar and Rachel Green in the hit US show, have been talking about shooting a one-off special and are hoping they can convince the rest of the cast to agree.

Cox told Access Hollywood: 'We talk about it because we love each other and we hang out all the time. I'm just saying I'm not opposed to it. Jennifer said she's not opposed to it. When we say 'reunion' I mean do a little Thanksgiving episode. It sounds like fun."

You know what? I'll take the risk and hope for a reunion. I loved that show and still think it was one of the funniest and well written on prime time tv. I think it would be fun to see where eveyone is in their lives. I love all the characters, but Chandler was one of my favorites.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I want to see this reunion happen. Yea! Come on girls, make this happen. Go! Go! Go!

Could I BE anymore excited?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home