Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Photo Friday!

Me and my girl T at my bach. party in Arizona

My gorgeous BFF with her movie star smile.
Getting my hair did and trying to get hydrated. I'm getting married today!
It's our secret spot!
Just the family hanging out on a normal day. Hello crowd control!
Shane and Fi, so in love. They don't look old enough to have 2 year old!
Dimitri and Courtney's wedding day. Congrats!
My sweet cousin Frankie. I miss you!!
Partying it up in Mexico
My super hot Uncle/Godfather George. Eh oh!

6 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Erik said...

I love the look on your face in the photo where you're gettin' your hair did! So cute.

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these Friday blogs! Thank you for sharing. And thank you for making those memories with me!
ILYFR

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks Erik:) I was calm but excited and my worse fear was that i wasn't going to be hydrated enough and I'd pass out at the alter and then be on Americas Funniest Home Videos.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Thank YOU Fi, these memories are as awesome as they because you're a part of them!
ILYFR2!

 
At 2:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gina. Love the Halloween photos . Is that REALLY Ali G!!!! As for Uncle George ....he's sooooooo cute!!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Hi Lia!!! Yes, that's really Ali G! Actually, it's Ali D. Dimitri looks just like him huh! I love you and miss you tons!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home