Friday, October 27, 2006

Leinart is a baby daddy


I had no idea that Matt Leinart was dating someone, and quite shocked to hear that she has just given birth to their child!

Us Weekly reports:
"Matt Leinart and girlfriend Brynn Cameron welcomed their first child early Tuesday morning. The baby boy, which the couple has named Cole Cameron Leinart, weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces.

Leinart, 23, is a quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals, and won the 2004 Heisman Trophy Award as quarterback for the University of Southern California. Cameron, 20, is a junior at USC where she plays guard on the womens basketball team (she's redshirting the 2006 - 2007 season).

Leinart, has been linked with Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson's former assistant Cacee Cobb and Laguna Beach's Kristin Cavallari, but has been dating Cameron since February 2005. The couple met during study hall at USC.

'I'm extremely happy with Brynn,' Leinart told Sports Illustrated in 2005. 'She doesn't know the Matt Leinart that's in the press; she just knows me as little Matty, her boyfriend. I mean, she didn't even know what a Heisman Trophy was. That's what I love about her."


Little Matty? Um, ok. And how could she not know what the Heisman Trophy is? She's an athlete for goodness sake. Even I know what it is.

Hey Leinart! You should have stuck with my girl Fi. She knows more about sports than you probably do!

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They were probably trying to keep their relationship under wraps as I hear he is already secretly married to a woman in Costa Mesa that goes by the name "Fi"

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Well, that rumor is partly true. Him and "Fi" aren't married, but he IS her baby's daddy. She ended up dumping him for the love of her life that she is currently married to.

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how I'll ever explain Ev's incredible throwing arm and arizona jersey.
Hee, hee!
Love you!
Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home