Thursday, March 06, 2008

He's back!

I have some exciting news! You remember my friend Erik from his addictive and biting blog "My year of new things." Sadly, that particular blog now lies with the fishes. Days and weeks and months passed and I felt like something was missing from my life. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I felt a void.
.
Guess what? The void has been filled:) Erik has started a new blog and all is right with the world again! Yay! He's a brilliant writer with sass and frass so go here to check out his new home for the random musing we've come to love. You'll especially love it if you're a list whore like him!

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Erik said...

oh my god that photo is beyond disturbing.

thank you for the shout out.

xoxoxo

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I love Erik's blog. Remember I'm a fan?!
But I have to ask What is in his mouth?! I went to his blog and the answer was not there!! It either looks like a very yummy strawberry chocolatey candy thing (which is what I currently want to believe) or some heinous edible sea creature straight from Fear Factor!
Thanks for tuning us back into Erik!
Love ya!
Fi

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Cha Cha said...

Ha ha, it's actually this weird kind of fruit that he brought over to Lanie's house one night, but I dno't remember the name of it. Don't worry, it gets peeled before you eat it so you don't actually eat those prickly things:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home