Thursday, March 06, 2008

Faker


Uh oh! CNN is reporting that Airborne is a waste of time and money!
"There's no credible evidence that what's in Airborne can prevent colds or protect you from a germy environment," said CSPI Senior nutritionist David Schardt. "Airborne is basically on overpriced, run-of-the-mill vitamin pill that's been cleverly, but deceptively, marketed."
.
Whoopsie! The are also reporting that company, started by a teacher, will have to pay $23.3 million to settle the class action lawsuit brought against it for false advertising. If you feel ripped off, go here to see the details about filing a claim.
.
I have a friend that is a teacher and works with lots of small children and totally swears by this stuff. I guess it's all mental!

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the problem was that the marketing of it called it a "miracle" drug and that the lawsuits were over the fact that it's not a "miracle." No I don't think a supplement has that power and if you bought it expecting a miracle, I don't think you deserve a couple million dollars.
I think it's great and has made a difference in my colds before. Plus if you look at the ingredients it is a bunch of herbs that boost the immune system. This is all I ever thought it was and never expected a miracle.
But I haven't read the lawsuit, so sue me. ;)
Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home