Wednesday, March 14, 2007

American Idon't

Last night's American Idol wasn't the best they have ever done, but they were nervous.


TOTALLY ROCKED IT:

NEEDS TO GO HOME:

Can someone please tell me why Sanjaya is still in the competition? I feel bad for the kid at this point. He knows he doesn't belong there, and I have a feeling that it's going to be some time before he's booted. It's a thing now, you know? Idiotic people are going to call and vote for him just to see how long he can make it. And that's just wrong.

I HATE to say this, but my bet is that he's still there after the elimination tonight. I don't agree with it at all, but the American public loves to F with people, and this is going to be one major F'ing.

5 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were right! Lots of major f'ing.
Let's revolt!
Fi

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And hey, next time include a pic of Blake. ;)
Fi

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Let the F'ink continue!

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee, hee.
And thanks for the pic of Blake today.
Fi

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Gina said...

ask and you shall receive:)
LYFR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home