Monday, March 12, 2007

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday Matty!!!!

Today the love of my life celebrates his birthday, and I wanted to the whole world to know how much I love him!

HEY WORLD! I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!
Ok, well I guess the whole world probably doesn't read this blog, but for those of you who do, now you know.

He is the most amazing man ever.

Not only is he funny (hilarious in fact) but he treats me and those around him with such love and respect and spoils me beyond words. He's caring and kind, and will always go out of his way for his family and friends.

He's the best husband anyone girl could ever ask for, and I'm so lucky to be able to call myself his wife. He's smart, well informned and a great cook. He's cute and sweet and just an amazing human being.

And as if all that wasn't amazing enough, for Valetines day he got me tickets to see Wicked! Center Orchesta people. Yes, you heard right. See, I told you he is incredible!

So, this goes out to you my love:
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy BIRTHDAY to my Matty
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!


3 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matty! We love you! We hope your day was special and that you got our messages!

Gi-where was the last picture taken?

Fi

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Gina said...

He did get your messages and loved them!!!! Especially Eva being a part of them. The last photo is from when we were at the Crab Cooker on Saturday. It's a good one right?!

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a very good picture! I should have said so. But that is why I asked. What a handsome husband, you have!
Love you,
Fi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home