Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rock the Bells

Can you believe Christmas is in 6 days?

SIX!

How did this happen?

One minute I was cursing all the stores for playing Christmas carols the week before Thanksgiving, and now all of a sudden, it's almost over!

Needless to say, I have the Carols cranking at work so I can get my full before it's all gone.

Matty and I threw our first Kincaid Annual Holiday Party over the weekend. (I need to work on that title, because it's pretty blah.) (I like a title that jumps right off the page, that gets people excited.) (But like I mentioned earlier, I'm running a bit behing on this whole Christmas time thing.) (Does anyone have any suggestions?

We had our friends and family over to celebrate the holidays and have some fun. We did a gift exchange, danced, drank and a few other things I can't tell you about because you would have had to be there for it to make sense.

In short, the party was a big success and we all got merry and bright.




What a wonderful life I have. Loving husband, wonderful family and amazing friends. It doesn't get any better than this!

Happy Holidays!

2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great party baby. Looking forward to seeing the pics from the night. Maybe tonight on the computer?... LYMCC

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Gina said...

It was great because it was our party. And you're great. So how could it not be great? LYMBBB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home