Monday, December 18, 2006

Baby news

Congrats are in order for Good Day L.A. cohost Jillian Barberie. She has announced that she's pregnant and due on July 4th.

People reports:
This will be the first child for the Barberie, 40, and her husband, actor Grant Reynolds, 34.

"We're both thrilled," Barberie says. "I feel like I'm at a place in my life where I just am really happy.

I never thought I wanted kids – I was a career girl all these years! I never thought about it before until him."

The pregnancy was especially good news for Barberie, who was unsure if she could conceive at 40 after a 2004 miscarriage. "I was pregnant a couple of years ago with a guy that I was dating, and I thought, well, I'm 38, and I'll keep the baby because who knows if I'm going to have the chance," Barberie says.

"When we got married I said, you know, I think this is something we're going to try at. But (Grant) is very laid back and he said it's just going to happen. He's infectious with his positive thinking. And sure enough, it did!

We got pregnant on our first try. I'm very blessed. I would have gone the route of treatment if I had to."

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You couldn't find a pic with more exposed bosum?...niiiiice... BBB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home