Monday, November 27, 2006

Cat Fight!

Lindsay is throwing around some pretty hefty allegations. She says that a faint bruise on her inner arm was caused by Paris.

She claims she was at a party at at her friend’s house and that Paris “hit me with a drink and poured it all over me, and it hurts and it’s not OK.”

Lindsay also had this to say, "I don’t want the tabloid attention, I don’t want to be followed around, leave me alone, don’t photograph me, don’t photograph my Firecrotch, I just want to live my life in private, I JUST WANT TO ACT."

Paris Hilton's spokesperson, Elliot Mintz, has given the following statemnet:
"It's not true. At no time did Paris ever throw anything at Lindsay. At no time did Paris ever hit her, assault her, touch her or make any physical contact with her. This is really troubling and very disturbing. It's a very serious accusation when you say somebody hit them.

I believe that a drink was thrown at Britney and Paris. I believe that harsh words were exchanged. But, in recent days and recent weeks, you will note that Lindsay has said some very disturbing and very unpleasant things about Paris. Some of those words I would not repeat.

I'm sure she's a better person and a fine actress. This kind of ranting against Paris has to stop. Paris does not insult anybody. Paris does not call people names. She doesn't make false accusations. [This] is offensive to Paris. It might even be defamatory. This must stop."

Ooooh! This is getting good. What's up with Linds? Is she having a nervous breakdown? Has she finally lost her mind? I'm sure this isn't the last we will hear about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home