Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Mayerson is back on!!!

Remember when I said that John and Jess might be seeing each other again? Turns out I was right. The couple met up for an hour-long lunch at Paradise Cove Beach Café in Malibu, California, on November 12.

"She didn't eat much," a witness says. "She drank double vodka cranberries.

When they got up, Jessica was rubbing his back. You could definitely tell they were on a date."

Adds a Mayer source, "It's a flirtation. I wouldn't call it full-on dating, but there is a fondness. He doesn't like the attention, but he likes her. He wants to avoid the public scrutiny of last time."

Now, I hate to point fingers, but didn't Mayer totally humiliate her when they got found out the last time? He made a big stink about the fact that they weren't dating and they were just friends. I think he even said that she was way too clingy and he wasnt into that.

Well, evs. It seems they are trying it again, and I actually think they make a cute couple together.

But on a good note, he left $40 on a $100 check. Coz that's how he rolls.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did not see it on your blog but there is rumor out there that Jessica and the new Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo are dating also...guess it is a bigger story when it's John Mayer...fb

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Really? Interesting. I will have to keep my ear out for more on that. Way to jump in the game fb!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home