Tuesday, October 24, 2006

30 never looked so good

Happy Birthday Shane!!!!!!

This birthday boy is one of my best friends and one of my favorite people. He was Matt's best man in our wedding, and is a huge part of our lives. He's a wonderful husband, father, brother, son and friend. Oh, and he's also hot! (Sorry ladies, he's married to my other best friend!)

In all the years I've known Shane (that's 8 for those that are keeping score) there are very few times that he hasn't greeted me with a 1000 watt smile and huge hug. It always brightens my day!

He's always happy and loving and cares about his family and friends to the core. He's a huge fan of Hendrix, AC/DC, the Angels, the Lakers to name a few and I just hope he knows that's how we feel about him. We're his biggest fans!

Happy Birthday Shaney Wayney! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my husband!! I love that picture. So funny!
Thank you for the tribute! I loved it.
Love you,
Fi

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Gina said...

I love your husband too! And I love his hot, sexy wife. And their gorgeous and brilliant little girl. Great family. (I'm doing the slow clap right now.)

ILYFR xoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home