Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Most Improved Celeb


Katie Holmes...ur..I mean Kate Cruise....has never looked better! She's rocking the short bob, her make up is exquisite, she's showing a little bit of skin. What a total babe! She gets my "most improved celebrity" award. And by award, I mean, a shout out on my blog that they have improved. The most.

And did I mention that she even ran the 37th annual New York City Marathon on Sunday morning with more than 39,000 other runners? She finished it 5 hours, 29 minutes and 58 seconds later, not too shabby!

Here's the Katie we all remember, before her transformation

It's amazing what a good haircut and stylist can do. (Yes, Brit Brit, I'm talking to you!!) A little buffing, polishing, sculpting, refining, correct make up application and and BAM! Hot young Hollywood starlet!

There is no doubt that she has come a long way from her Dawson Creek-pre Tom days. Need more proof that it's not just a shot in the dark? Check her out on several different occasions, looking hot and fresh every time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home