Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sit Boo Boo, Sit

Rachael Ray was attacked by a dog in Union Square Park Saturday while bravely defending her pit-bull mix, Isaboo.
According to the TV host's rep, "This dog came up - there was no owner in sight - and became aggressive. Rachael and some others shooed it away, but it came back and attacked Isaboo.
Other dogs were involved, and Rachael jumped in and was bit by one of the dogs on the leg. A nurse was in the park and checked her out. She's fine."
That's a pretty brave thing to do. I think I would do the same thing if I was in that situation. No one messes with my family!

5 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? I was too distracted by the picture. And I thought the title was directed at Matty. ;)
Crazy. I was always afraid that some dog would try to attack Bandit. Especially as he got older. And I would have jumped in front of another dog or truck for him. Bandit would have for me, no doubt!! (But instead I just started carrying Mace - I was told that would stop any crazy dog).
Love you,
Fi

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I know this photo has nothing to do with story other than it has Rachel Ray in it. Unless she hot the other dog with a colender? Prob. not huh? I threw in the racy photo for Matty, he loves her:)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Oh, and I would have jumped infront of a truck for Bandito too...miss the puppy...

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured the pic was for Matty. I did not know that she had any published photos like that! I'm kind of embarrassed. I don't know why!
LOL

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Gina said...

LOL, maybe you're embarrassed because she looks uncomfortable and a little awkard?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home