Monday, July 03, 2006

Nicolas thinks you're funny

Please look at my Godson. Please tell me he's not the most gorgeous kid you've ever laid your eyes on.

Look at the smile! He looks as if he's laughing really hard and that it's the funniest thing he's ever heard!

He loves his Mommy and Daddy and thinks they're pretty hilarious. He's growing so fast. It seems like every time I see him he's bigger.

He's such a happy kid. I can't believe how much he's changed from when he was first born. He's growing into that cute face of his! Dimitri and Courtney are such good parents and really have just slid right into their roles. What a lucky boy Nicky is!

Look how cool he is. He's just chillin' and posing. He's so down! And no one can rock a sweater vest like he can!

I love him so much and can't stop kissing him!!!

I need to come up with a word that combines Godson and Nephew. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right! He is gorgeous! You are a lucky godmommy/auntie!

Lanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home