Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Nicky!!

Baby Nicky is finally here! Woot woot!

He was born on Monday evening and weighs 7lbs 5oz. He's beautiful and perfect and I'm so excited that he's finally here. Sorry it look me this long to post a photo, but there's been a lot going on.

Courtney's water broke at 4:30am Monday morning so her and D went to the hospital and I met them there with Dietrichs coffee in hand. (It's a good thing those coffee shops are open so early!) The whole family arrived in different stages and we hung out and tried to keep Court distracted from all the pain she was having with the contractions. After being in labor for 13 long hours, the doctor ordered a c section, and bam...our lives will never be the same again.

I know I'm partial because not only is he my nephew, he's my Godson, but he is really perfect! He has these amazing lips that would give Angelina Jolie a run for her money. He's very calm and mellow but very alert. I miss him already...

4 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! What a beautiful baby!

Lanie

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

G, Baby Nicky is AMAZING! I've never seen such a gorgeous baby! (other than EJ & Pher Pher, of course). To think what a long exhausting journey he (and mama) went through to get here, and he looks alert and ready to take on the world!
Congratulations to you and to your whole family. What a wonderful addition to a wonderful family! Not sure who's luckier, Nicky or the Cretikos/Cacioppo family!!
Thank you for sharing the photos (you are a beautiful Godmother, by the way). Thank you for keeping me posted.
ILYFR!! PS

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Erik said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to be a wonderful Godmother. Beautiful baby!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Thanks guys! Oh he's so gorgeous. I can't wait for you to meet him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home